Monday, February 5, 2007

rest day mayhem

Kindly bear with my how my weekend went well and it was a blast entry. I know I do not have a social life, unlike being in Cebu, it’s social life when am with Joey and Fifay. And I wouldn’t really care if I had moolah or none. Ohwell, digression… did I say am fond of two ppl now? And the best subject to write about is them and me. Wahahaha. Gawd, I just feel soooo shallow and materialistic and myopic. Add mukhang pera. Hehehe. And true enuf, if I may factually say that I am happy when my lil local debit card is loaded. :)

 

Let me tell you a story: there’s this photographer who went to see Africa, am not sure which part, but, anyhoo, I saw the photographs he took, devastating, depressing state of hunger is an understatement…then when he returned to his home country, he took his life.  Am capable of serious talk. I don’t know where to start. It’s all emptiness if yer only working for yourself. And you do not work to become a better citizen. Or are these pre-turning 25 blues? Am not certain.  Czar mentioned that their Sunday’s gospel was about being fisher’s of men when I was younger I did not have a full understanding of what is it to be His fisher. Now, seeing it in a new light, I guess it meant that we can always start at home. (charity begins at home?)Or with friends who doesn’t know yer God. I am babbling I know. I couldn’t bring myself to church and face HIM knowing that I am such a waste. It’s like when you’re a Christian and so sure of salvation you’d endup not thinking that yer salvation is a work in process. Enuf. Am beginning to be preachy.

 

***

Saturday- czar /marvin  and I bought the pasta ingredients at the gaisano groceries, then made linguine with broccoli and bacon at her place. Marvin didn’t like it as much. Si bryan din. Murag so-so. (oh must try: jollibee chicken burger- garlicky maxado) then czar and I went swimming at TP. When we got home, ithink we should join alcoholic anonymous na; we finished 6 bottles of red horse. Talk about peer pressure. Hehehe.

 

Sunday- saw ROB B HOOD, a Jackie chan movie with czar and bryan. The frozen baby still haunts me. Ewwww. Then I had dinner at L Sea with Vincent. Enuf of ever having to say yes raen. Feeling ko talaga I’m beginning to be a pushover just so I would not endup having to confront ppl straight to their face. Argh. Saw mika there pod.

 

Monday- I think nipunish nko ako self when I had a salon attendant tug my hair too much that I think my hair is pin straight na OA. Oh, don’t bother to ask. Again diba, milyonarya nasad ko. :) then I saw czar and bryan again at robi’s, and we had pearl coolers. Who would know that sweet taro is supposed to be ube? Ay, who cares?

 

 

I wanted to be Gwyneth Paltrow thin. Obsessing over thin-ness now. Pano kaya? Would nesvita really help?

Hahaha.

 

 

Joe, thank you for the credit card. I do not think I’ll ever get one. Masking laitera ka. Hehe. ;)

 

Wukits, everyone deserves a raise. Oh listen to AFFIRMATION, SAVAGE GARDEN. Google it. It’s old I know.

 

 

take it easy. God Bless. 

 

Raenyberry

 

We think the stars are fixed in the sky,

but they are not.

I think sometimes we have to learn to give in

to change, to the new things.

 

4 comments:

  1. hi raen. mingaw na ko nimo. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang first pic sa taas ba, kristine hermosa ug heart evangelista kaayo. asa man si jericho?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahahaha. ako sad mare. dili nata ka chikka on each other's blog. unlike before. hihihihi. nakaproxy rko. yati.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahihihi. murag mahulog ko sa lingkoranan riggy. man musta pagiging sup?
    wussup wussup. inggit lge ko ai.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: