Thursday, February 22, 2007

fly away little cloud fly

oh, don't you hate pesky acquaintances whom you will bump into in the most obscure or unlikely places? if you were to endup seeing someone say, in new york, then that wouldn't be something amazing cuz everyone would want to be there, but,if you bumped into someone in edmonton,canada diba, freaky? wut more pa kaya in bacolod pilipinas? mas odd! i'd end up seeing the freak at the leadership training this weekend. i even forgot how the Freak was named.... hehehe. hala Lord oi, makasa nasad ko. atut.


yesterday was fun. BPI had the best service//you'd get to see decent looking people pod. ha!


then czar caught up with me, we had bunch of lunch, the piglets that we are...oh must try, yung OA katam-is na watermelon mint cooler from shakey's. :) maka-happy. :)


we did a lil retail therapy, then we became instant fans of the local band josiah. czar asked for their autographs. or we did. (she got the cd)... gawd. the littlest things you find here in bacolod. grabeh ka cheap thrills. maka-lipay.


my mom asked how's my luyo when i got home, i answered: okay na man guro ni ma, naka-shopping man gud ko. she gave me that puzzled look na ha?


gawd. my dichee's coming over. yey. my piglet is the most adorable pink lil biik na jud. everyday i fall in love... he'd burp and fart the loudest. magkulob tas e-eat iya ten ka fingers// sighs. i'll miss him over the weekend since am going away.


i saw kalvin's family. it's beautiful. nainggit ko. 



Raenyberry


"...I shambled after as usual


as I've been doing all my life


after people that interest me,


because the only people that interest me


are the mad ones,


the ones who are mad to live,


mad to talk,


desirous of everything at the same time,


the ones that never yearn


or say the commonplace thing...


but burn, burn, burn


like roman candles across the night."


 

2 comments:

fallen rain. (: