Tuesday, February 27, 2007

putting it together

Eduardo’s forwarded email about the ring (it's attached) shook the, pardon my language, crap out of me…


I started my day with a difficult task because we are supposed to start a shift with something difficult, this way it would not eat up the rest of our day// then again some agent’s call would totally ruin it for me. For instance, there’s this technician whose calls are really loooong and boooring. If only I could do away with her calls. Then there’s this technician who seemed like he has learning disabilities. Parang sa iamsam na guy. At times it would get to me cuz instead of listening to their calls for 27 minutes it would take me an hour to do so. And mygawdforgiveme… they’ve been doing these calls for a hundred days, I still could not see improvement. To be fair to someone who I am not so fond of, at least her calls improved drastically, from being a totally clueless cher who could not do customer service to someone who knew her stuff. Diba? That is SOMETHING? Sighs. They should quit punishing me and czarina. Parangawa.


 


God is telling me that maybe I should just let these trivial things go though. I forgot wut I had read in my devotional before I slept. Grrr. Anyhoo, if there’s one thing that I should be reminded of, that is to pray for one person who needed to be covered in prayer the whole time. I mean, wut if april would not come to past? Oh it would…but, wut if one loses someone to the bad guys out there? Then I wouldn’t recover. Who can ever recover from losing a person to death?


 


 


Oh today, shobe smsd. She wanted those japayuki havs which I failed to get her back in December… imiss her. At times, I wish I could see her everyday, or maybe, we were living in the same city. Maybe, this is really growing up, maybe you’d eventually end up not sharing the same city, but, you’d still be grounded on the same commonalities, us, our being sisters.


 


Ayun, that brings me to asking God for more of those valid, shared moments. Haha. I could not wait for cebu. I could not wait for answered prayers. I wonder why I am so sure of everything right now. I know I thought I was certain last year because I mentioned that my keyword would be CERTAINTY for 2007 until everything about family and plans turned out to be otherwise. And yet, I know that He is the God of certainty and good acceptable perfect plans. He will deliver wut was promised.


 


Did I tell you before captain went away, he left one old tract? I INFORMED him that I’ve heard it several times already, I’ve been discipled some years back; he said, I know, but, you are a Christian feeding on milk, not on solid food. Toinks.


 


Am still not over with last weekend: I was walking with this frown when Cito Beltran asked; are you okay? The dork that I am replied with: yes, I am, thank you. Then walked away. Toinks.


 


Kenji has been colicky today; good thing the nanny of lil davey- my cute next door-i-am-batman 7 year old neighbor rocked him to sleep.


 


I’ve been really cranky since yesterday. My shoulder blades hurt big time. I’ve never felt this sore, literally. Okits, I’d still be Brea today.  


 


And to those who are adding me in as a multiply contact; am sorry if I could not add you back. I am keeping my contacts to a select few who I wanna bother with my daily posts. ;)


 


 


God Bless. :)


Raenyberry


 


This is fish number six hundred
and forty-one in a lifetime of goldfish.
My parents bought me the first one to teach me
about loving and caring for another
living breathing creature of God.
Six hundred and forty fish later,
the only thing I know is
everything you love will die."
- Chuck Palahniuk


 

Attachment: thering2.ppt

4 comments:

  1. ay uy kalagot ka! i clicked on the attachment! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.ilerds. lagot sa?
    :) hi mare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mauwaw ko muclutter sa inbox sa mga taw. hehe. hi mare. amishu.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: