Tuesday, February 6, 2007

fish and chips and ginamus

We (Czar and Jerjer) had fish and chips at Bigby’s yesterday after shift. Yehey to big apetit! We scoured for cheap tops with jer in tow. Jer then bought meat and milk, awaiting for the attendant to finish chopping the meat, we discussed our mananap fears…Czar’s would be spiders, Jer’s would be frogs, mine’s lizards…


 


My budget thingy went kaput. I wonder where all that money went. I mean, over the weekend what I got was a sum of a month’s salary. My monthly dues are the hugest heartbreakers. Good thing wala ko association fees or building maintenance fee (as if this is existential in my hood)… Btw, going over income, I earn a month’s worth of what a mom who sends four kids to school would make… My moolah would usually end up paying for my matchbox pad, groceries, the budgeted 11 day subsistence cut, weekend dinners and booze. Murag anogon ko think. Add the fact that there are impromptu coffee, movies, lunches, tas binges na malala. At times I feel guilty because p100 coffee is some family’s whole day meal budget…murag makasulti pod ko dili nalang ko mag coffee… my only tao-tao in my atm account is a good sum of 1k. Promise. I’m never good with money; that’s why I always thought that I should marry rich. However, I changed perspective; at 24 I make close to what I thought I’d never have at this age. And maybe when I turn 25 I’d start building my financial nest egg til I am 30. Should I fail, I’d marry Vince. Hahahaha. Buing. Nindot ako action plan sa? Vincent’s presence is beginning to be my security blanket, if ever God would take him away for good I guess I will weep. Ngunit, subalit, datapwat I should start saving so I don’t starve. My worst fear jud baya is to become a penniless/homeless pauper. Noooooooooo. I told someone I usually get what I want…I haven’t finished my sentence with in due time and a bit of workaround… :) sooo, am gonna look forward to a raise in july, a full 13th month in December, and SL conversion! Yehey ginamus!


 


 


Still money is a lousy way of keeping score. I’d bear that in mind. Mwagh. Cebu represent!


Raenyberry


We think the stars are fixed in the sky,


but they are not.


I think sometimes we have to learn to give in


to change, to the new things.

7 comments:

  1. i'm bad with money too. refer to latest blog antry...


    oh you read it na.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nihit jud ang babaye nga tihik!
    waldasera jud kasagaran.. am guilty.. sumtimes... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa pko kita bae na tihik mare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmmmmmmmm bitaw noh? ako sad, wa pa sad ko kita.. naa jud na paignan sa kwarta sa baye --- ang common sa ako nailhan kay --- clothes, inom, ug kiki.. didto paingon ila moolah.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear, ayaw lang rich nga kiki ang pangita.a.. rich nga kabalo mugasto saiya kwarta ala tony boy cojuangco.. long live the GRETAS of the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha/ longlive GRETAS. :)
    grover. mare gusto ko maging celine lopez narin. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: