Monday, February 12, 2007

how are you related to?




..... oh, me? poor relation. :)


****


of attending Sunday's sermon: ay raen 20th time mo na cge hambal nga magchurch ka next week. hihihi, hay Lord, ibalik si Soy machurch ko balik. :) let's stop the world and melt... :0


****


guys, if you're in bacolod or living in bacolod and if yer a girly girl or if yer a guy and would need to buy a gift for the gal you're wooing or if you wanted to buy a gift for yer best gal this lovelove day... go visit fetish, 2nd floor sorrento. haha. this is a love invite for a friend. sorry toni. wala ko nagtext cmu sunday, i've issues with going to church at the moment. :0 and mabakal manko cmu if loaded ko. :)


****


"The world is a looking-glass,
and gives back to every man the reflection of his own face.
 Frown at it, and it will in turn look sourly upon you;
laugh at it and with it,
and it is a jolly, kind companion;
and so let all young persons take their choice."


Vanity Fair
William Thackeray


****


Dear God, surround me as I speak,
the bridges that I walk across are weak
Frustrations fill the void that I can't solely bear
Dear God, don't let me fall apart,
you've held me close to you
I have turned away and searched for answers I can't understand


jars of clay, mga garapon na lapok. :)


 

2 comments:

  1. Dugay na ko wala kavisit sa Fetish.. huhuhu.... what time sila ga open man? ahehehe

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: