Monday, February 26, 2007

how bad can it get?

like chin, my phone quit on me. so did the charger. sighs. but, the sms that i've been waiting for all day has been sent.


hay, why can't some ppl say things in a politically correct way? for instance, i mentioned that there should be no worries, i was just stressed. dili man ata tama sultion na ayyyy abi nako na-ano ka na. nge.


wukits, i told everyone am meeting Him at the mountains. and i will leave my baggages there. jeremy, who lost some 10lbs to stress, asked what's my real issue why wouldn't i bring my tush to church when he volunteered to drive me to church.


and then again, i could honestly tell jer or anyone, i left my baggages and boiled them in the sulfur springs of mambukal. hard boiled. one weekend long. so why is it that i still come to his defense when ppl would doubt his 180 degree change?


enuf said.


see you cebu. haha. see you mactan. toinks.


oh, dich and cpus came to visit last weekend. malyn and teej came by and spent almost the rest of the afternoon at my place.


mak johnny et eduardo and i had dinner at bacolod chicken house(me doubts)// we showed mak around cuz he missed the bus to cebu. he opted to take the plane.


at times ppl would not cease to amaze me. how little would it take to make someone happy. masking friendster lang. and how God can make filipinos out of malaysian and chinese//


have a great work week. He stands faithful.


God Bless everyone.

4 comments:

  1. " how little would it take to make someone happy. masking friendster lang. " looks familiar kau nga statement... hehehe miss u ne...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha? kay sin-o? hehehehe/ amishu too. or lain gyd ni ya imu namiss to. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehhe ano ka timo man... hehehe ikaw ya na miss ko... pati c kenji.. musta na kamu da?

    ReplyDelete
  4. toinks. :) haha. bday ko na cris. yey. :)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: