Wednesday, February 28, 2007

no ginamus for today.bow.






 


At times I do not really care whether there are 2 calls or a hundred waiting to be bumped off the queue// feeling ko the QA department is an appendix(ano ba spelling ng body part na useless?)// that they can do without us// anyhoo, I still should work on mustering my courage to take calls when necessary or when needed… speaking of courage, I still am working on getting thru the white cat that makes tambay on my stairs at night// or when I already smell dogs on that dark street that I’ve to pass thru every work day. Argh.


 


Okits, I wonder why panget ppl have the attitude. Diba, panget na nga, they’ve dili pa makaon na irits na attitude// I mean okits lang maging irits if you were borne pretty.


 


It’s been two straight days that I’ve been having a hard time waking up// ganiha, I felt like not wanting to go to work, but, I do not have my boss’ number and I don’t have an excuse to be absent. Diba, people can really sense when you’re not ill? Ayun.


 


How many freaking times should we ask them to follow the call flow?


 


That’s a work-related shout out. I’ve been tired lately. I mean, I haven’t been out, wala man gne ko gatext anyone but mike ty (cuz I wanted to get my tush to davao and magpalibre niya, one sweet day) who mentioned that he is in charge of OR tonight; or mu-go out for dinner or mu-hello sa mall. Wa. Natug rako. I did not even bother babysitting kenji cuz I know ma and the neighbors would gladly do it. I slept.  But, I changed kenji’s nappy and wiped him clean before I slept. (ug gibutangan ug acete de manzanilla ug crema protective ug gi-massage ug gipulbosan… :) He is the most beautiful sleeping being there is when I took off for work tonight.


 


Good news, am not broke. Haha. One thing I learned from the camp the past weekend was to be frugal with my keep. Toinks. And mak was mentioning so many things about savings and not getting loans because it’s not going to be wise for anyone. True.


 


Make today better please. Oh, You who sees the sparrows fall. ;)


 


 


 


God bless cebu. And mactan.bow.


Raenyberry


“A fall from the third floor hurts as much as a fall from the hundredth.


 If I have to fall, may it be from a high place.” <3 Coelho


 

4 comments:

  1. Okits, I wonder why panget ppl have the attitude. Diba, panget na nga, they’ve dili pa makaon na irits na attitude// I mean okits lang maging irits if you were borne pretty.



    korek!!!! mao na the bitch in boots? (thats what ill call her from now on) she thinks she's a walking vogue cover na murag fashion forwrad kaayo iya fugly boots... haskang pangeta jud ra ba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe/ bitaw kiss. night shift diay ka? :)

    naa ko na learn sa sykes. accept people for who they are not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ka cute ni kenji.. mura man si cai cai oi =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahahaha. murag si cai btw ang mama. read: sya ni palit ug crib/baby stuff like feeding bottles/socks/ clothes/ stroller. mas dghan pa xa times natug tapad ang piglet penguin kenjesus nako. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: