Thursday, February 15, 2007

down feathers


Slept thru the day// dichee is half eye blind//I hope not//tas etel cheats on their payroll pa talaga//imagine no absences no lates, you’ll get 4k and yer already a trainer slash sme// and you’ve been serving them for more than a year, tas wala jud increase sa pay// anong klase? When will they fix their HRIS?// hay, fred ayala in Monrovia, fix yer payroll system... my brother in law and my sister has a piglet penguin of 4months and they’d need money for milk and diapers(not to include the diaper rash cream found only in Rustan’s na tag p195-wahahaha)… and they are slaving for your company// fix yer payroll system// I need not say you guys cut 7k off my last pay and did not pay my quarter 2 performance appraisal// people would rather work for saddam in fear rather than HAVE FREAKING FUN working for you and not get paid correctly. Wukits. Enuf.

 

 

My little piglet of a penguin had a fine time sun bathing in the roof deck, I wanted to get him that inflatable baby pool from toys R us…at least he’d have more penguin fun when he comes home. Yey! :) tas he slept soundly late afternoon til dinner time; he’d move and rock himself tas would rub his hands on his eyes. Hay. The most adorable sight. Breaks my heart to go to work and leave him.

 

Hacienda libertad has the worst odorous smell there is.

 

And in connection with smell- naa nay butterfly na brown ang wings sako pad! Argh. Uk-uk unite.

 

Joe asked what the hell is he doing in a call center? Siguro if I came from a high profile family, I’d say I’m doing community services…and yet, it’s a known fact that I am a dakilang manggagawa. Sooo, I’m not even gonna ask that question. Ping! (oh, the account had a major team reshuffle, not that iam affected, semi-semi affected nalang ako  because QA dept have this so-so existence man din sa floor. :)

 

Send all the useless forwards you can! It’s a Friday! Let’s give ourselves a break :)

 

God Bless you guys. :) have a great weekend. :)

 

 

 

Ditziness 101

 

Raen: amo ng mga down pillows ang may goose feathers?

Joe: oo, amo na.

Raen: amo na mahal sila?

Joe: oo

Raen: teh; ano nalang kaya kung swan feathers? Mas mahal?

Joe: anong swan feathers?!!!! (With windang look)

 

 

 

Raenyberry

You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one.

Each day is a different one,

each day brings a miracle of its own.

It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: