Tuesday, February 6, 2007

find yer cave.shoo!

Me and my big mouth should at times shut up. Am not to defend any one to anyone. And it’s not like I never backstabbed any characters I’ve met along the way…But, after the all the stuff spoken and tagging ppl as immodest/ improper/ not good for anything, even to the point of name calling. Nakakairita na kaya. I know everyone has there own chutzpah and self belief that they walk blameless… Nonetheless, gawd. Grow up. If you can’t; go lick your wounds in a cave. This should be the last of those fits.


 


Raenyberry


We think the stars are fixed in the sky,


but they are not.


I think sometimes we have to learn to give in


to change, to the new things.

5 comments:

  1. if people have a problem with me, they should tell it to my face, NOT make me suffer by parading in front of me in the HIDEOUS OUTFITS EVER CREATED. AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dagahn taw makasapot rain. i just blog about them. in real life, sila man ang kontrabida. i NEVER act up in real life with regard to other people's attitudes. NEVER. not my style. palengkera sya, leche sya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mao lge. i don't like confrontations. that's why at times mag bitch fit ko in my blogs. murag everything just got bottled up na lang ganiha, that's why i had to write about it. if i were too palingkera, dugay nako kalabay ug 3 inch na takong sa mga taw na dili kibaw mugamit ug VEET. :)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: