Wednesday, February 21, 2007

ohlove.




i did the abs thingy today for TP. pakauwaw. am sooo inta. sooo ilonggo galores. hahaha. it'll be shown a day before my birthday. murag, mao nani sya ako rite of passage or something like it. toinks. hopefully i did not look soooo embarrassing. hay.


my taxes are way too much. when will the philippines quit taxing their ppl?! pag naging banana republic na siguro.


ohlove. si kenji kay muburp tas there'd be milky substance na scarey iya e-puke. nashock ko yesterday ay. i took him to the roof top, tas he would watch the cars pass by, then he would stay quiet. grabeh. my lil piglet is so mabait. tas i tried changing his diapers and cleaned him/wiped him to a squeaky clean. he stayed put. it gets taxing when he cries rajud. the whole night he would wake up then wail. i placed his diapers loose diay. bobeta.bugitsmommy.com.


i wonder why other ppl from my department have issues. it can't be that bad man siguro.


like it's not so bad seeing the jerk and telling me that my hair is like that of dragon ball. iya gani kay makita na ang sungay. aside from that nganu mu-ask man sya if si payat musimba? wahahaha. gi-ask pod nako sya kinsa ni ask. dah.


kerby would have the most unlikely way of making my day. masking para ra sa mga bugits amo mastoryahan at times. at least, i'd still have a way to recount my steps in the ateneo.


theuniverse, iwant my sisters. and fifay. help.


let's hit the road! go!


 


Raenyberry


IF IT WERE not for our conception


of weights and measures we would


stand in awe of the firefly


as we do before the sun.


 

2 comments:

fallen rain. (: