Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Set up restore point

 


My bills are killing me// mas makadepressed when I think of it// plus, EPCI bank’s customer service sucked to the heavens. I loathe it that am acting timid and wouldn’t even say anything but, IT’S OKAY, because I do not know how to seriously do that inta maldita na pangasaba in ilonggo. Bull. When I got home Malyn got me to go with her to do a go see (wow, go see daw o) at the apartment that they’d want to rent. Gawd. The place is HUGE AND PRETTY AND ALL THE NICE ADJECTIVES CREATED, sayang I did not get to take pictures. Tas you can just walk to work if yer not too lazy… pero it’s 10k…and it’s all in the shades of costly and lofty. Malyn wanted me to live with them/share the place/ I get one room-to the east and they’d get the west room. We’d have two living rooms and we’d have 2 verandas, ithink and we’d have the whole place looking like a house because they’ve every piece of furniture and home appliances. I told Kerby about it, not the whole deal, but, them or Malyn wanting me there. He said kagubot ba nimu dra. Hehehe.// now, that I think of it, I am totally totally absorbed with my own daily-ness that I tend to forget that there are other people who are still alive. Read: stephie whom I miss every day, my 2 sisters, Verlaine, jacel, jaez,joey, karya, Vanessa… plus yeah, Kermit would ask me how iam at least twice or thrice a month. So I guess, I still have a life other than TP Bacolod.


 


It’s denim love yesterday, by myself. I should quit this habit, wa najud ko masave. And according to lebbeus baduy man daw ko manamit. Wahihihi. Nahurt ko mga 15 seconds then I got over it because all he knew about life and clothes are hip hop. And am not a hip hop gal. Grover! Grabeng over.  ;)


 


My shoulder blades hurt, left side. All the salonpas in the world would not help//


 


Google dysfunctional. I am slowly realizing that this word is becoming me.


Ilove ma and kenji. Ilove my mom for taking care of my laundry and my piglet and my groceries. When will our household become normal? It’s been abnormal since I learned the word puberty and sectarian. (waaaaaah, lagpas)…


Ilove my sisters. I should declare that I have a beautiful family every day. This way though loneliness gets me, am not gonna go wallow about my move here.


 


God, set up a restore point, where everything should be working well.  <3


 


Kathra smsd in the middle of the night. I don’t know how to fight the blues mareng dyosa. Ambot, depende sa mga duende na. Hihihi.


 


Ayyyy, universe, I badly wanted 500k. give! (ni haggle nko ha, I don’t need a million peso na :)


 


Kenji smells like soured milk. Hehehe. My nephew is a darling.


 


and oh! vanessa, am sorry i did not call. i remembered yer birthday. here's a wishing to yer 25th. that you may find the best life there is for you this year and that every day you'll do okay because you have been one of the finest gal pals i've had in my entire life. mwagh. love you muchos.


 


Jeremy called last night. I asked him to pray for me. I did not know that soliciting prayers would cost him a phone call. Yessss, am in dire need of prayers. Help. Pero tabangi pod ko ampo para sa 500 krung. Hehehehe.


 


See you guys. God Bless.


 


♥ the loneliest girl in piayaland,


Raenyberry


This is fish number six hundred
and forty-one in a lifetime of goldfish.
My parents bought me the first one to teach me
about loving and caring for another
living breathing creature of God.
Six hundred and forty fish later,
the only thing I know is
everything you love will die."
- Chuck Palahniuk


 

2 comments:

  1. Mag Bank of Commerce ka na lang lagi...haha...mag-plugging bah?!!! Because "We're Looking After You..." Gawd, I deserve a promotion for this...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay yel. mabuang ko if mag bank ko. :(
    dili ko promil kid.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: