Monday, May 28, 2007

color me undone

 


 

been raining way too much today..

--

Discovered something to do aside from attempting to read dan brown cuz I could not find any kinship to him. I started making sequin stitches, the kind that shobe taught me when she got to cebu, mine were babies if I compared them to her’s..

Saturday was idle cuz I was way too tired, when I got home, I crashed into bed and slept all day, I even forgot to eat, til mark phoned and asked if I ate.. I’d reply.. ikaw daw beh, kapuy baya barug para mulutu ha.  Waaaaaaah, soysoy smsd telling me he misses me daw and wants me home in davao.. daaaaah, gaba nimu du, gibyaan ko nimu cebu.. mingawun pod diay ka saku ka-anyag. Hehehe.. jaez asked how I am and princess orange bato would sms—fairyyyyyy.. kermit told me he’s got a new job-a bankero-wow and he is on a business trip in cotabato..and paksit lang cuz I had zero energy to get me prepaid credits..

But, all my friends back home should know, that I keep them in my prayers..and will work on a prayer list, this way, when I promise that I’d include them in my prayers, they’d get counted.. so all sms, emails, or phone calls that are unanswered, they should again know that they all mean a city to me.. at least now that I am living alone and malayo I appreciate them muchos..

I miss verlaine. I wish I were as cerebral and confident like her.

Sunday, I spent housekeeping. I missed church cuz I wasn’t able to wake up a bit earlier because it feels really good to stay under the sheets til the sun was up. I’m amazed at how much energy I had to finish cleaning the pad and doing laundry and mopping the building’s alley and having it lysoled-including doors 203 and 204! Imagine that!

What kept me occupied really was waiting for mark to intermittently call..before, during, and after his shift.. I wouldn’t really mind waking up at midnight,makahappy ang thought that I’m included in some of his more-like concrete plans. Pero jinxable pa everything. So I lift both our hearts to Him who writes better things of reality and life and love. (yaks mush-gaPMS ko), if this whole thing winds up jinxed, i can in truth say I’ve learned a thing or two about patience and waiting.. yes,Lord. This time I will wait..

 

Have a blast y’all this work week!

 

+Squish!+
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Ug nganu naa line lisud basahon hehe murag dili ipabasa dah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. di mare, mura nag sha'g nagduha duha ko sako gisuwat. gisuwat na ineresan. haha.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: