Thursday, May 17, 2007

these letters


THE LETTER A

Are you available?:  waaaaaaaaaaaa.. take me out to dinner.. ü
What is your age?: 25 ü
What annoys you?:  work load.. tamad talaga ako..

THE LETTER B:
Do you live in a big house?: no, in a shoebox apartment
When is your birthday?:  march 12
Who is your best friend?:  kilala na nila kung sino sila..

THE LETTER C
What's your favorite candy?:  skittles
Who's your crush?:  j. franco- oh Tristan and itago nalang natin sya sa pangalang:: I did not say anything about crap sir..
When was the last time you cried?:  the other day becuz of the workload.. and some bo-le-so ppl

THE LETTER D
Do you daydream?:  I sleep. But, I’m delirious cuz it’ll be payday..
What's your favorite kind of dog?:  I’d want a pug.. I loved Sandra, an old pooch from childhood..
What day of the week is it?:  Friday, the 5th day of the week

THE LETTER E
How do you like your eggs?:  sunny side up :) it’s cheerful like that
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: yes, most recently with Cee(or recent kaya talaga yun November 06?)
What's the easiest thing ever to do?:  spend money.. hahahaha!

THE LETTER F
Have you ever flown in a plane?:   with clement! Yey!
Do you use fly swatters?:  plano kong bumili cuz there are tons of house flies in this city

THE LETTER G

Do you chew gum?:  yes, kanina lang, mentos ni czarina na citrusy
Are you a giver or a taker?:  taker.. who isn’t?
Do you like gummy candies?:  gummy bears, ilove and gummy worms..

THE LETTER H
How are you?:  good good and bit aggravated but, tama si kiss there will be days when you let go of yer vindictiveness & there’ll be days when you wish that some people were not borne at all..
What color is your hair?:  terracotta & I believed it’s red before

THE LETTER I
What's your favorite ice cream?:  menthe choco chips
Have you ever ice skated?: nopes and I don’t think I could ever skate

THE LETTER J

What's your favorite jelly?:  jellykelly? Di bitaw.. apple, ambot nganu, but, am sure I liked apple
Do you wear jewelry?:   over accessorizing gani at times.. pataka ra..

THE LETTER K
Who do you want to kill?:  noone.. the earth is full.. they’ll go home lagi..
Do you want kids?:  I want a penguin.

THE LETTER L
Are you laid back?:  I’m jumpy and maingay and am not quite sure if that fits laid-back
Do you lie?: yes, I just did.. paxenxahan nalang..

THE LETTER M
What's your favorite movie?:  the road home but I liked a lot like love juds..
Do you like mangoes?:  dried mangoes! Yey!

THE LETTER N
Do you have a nickname?:  raen, ach
What’s your favorite number?:  3 :)
Do you prefer night over day?:  it’s hard to work on a day shift but I would like to sleep at night..

THE LETTER O
What's your one wish?:  that I become as filthy rich as Nicole Richie
Are you an only child?:  nope, I could’ve wanted to be an only child, but, I would’ve been demanding and selfish like hell if I were

THE LETTER P
What one fear are you most paranoid about?:  ear infections and UTI.. powcha..
What personality trait do you look for in people?:  people who have finesse and manners cuz I am ill-mannered at times and I am loud, maybe I can learn from them

THE LETTER Q
What's your favorite quote?:  if in doubt, don’t

THE LETTER R
Do you think you're always right?:  not necessarily. I know when am hurt or felt violated. But, I am not always right cuz I do not know everything

THE LETTER S
Do you prefer sun or rain?:  raen! Haha..

THE LETTER T
What time is it?:  4:59 am mla time
What time did you wake up?:  10:20 pm mla time
When was the last time you slept in a tent?:  could not remember having slept in one

THE LETTER U
Are you wearing underwear?:  ha.. ho-o eh.

THE LETTER V
What's the worst veggie:  batung and squash! Elk! Pwe pwe!
Where do you want to go on vacation?:  bantayan! Tomorrow!

THE LETTER W
What's your worst habit?:  backstab people.. haha..
Where do you live?:  shoebox apartment named amapola place
What's your worst fear?:  ear infections and needles

THE LETTER X
Have you ever had an x-ray?:  last week at tabing ilog hospital
Have you seen the x-games?:  unsa na?
Do you own a xylophone?:  do you have a better question?

THE LETTER Y
Do you like the color yellow?:  awfully. I mean if it came in a shade of mustard
What's one thing you yearn for?:  a  SUPERB job and a place in cebu or maybe davao.. super kadugay na nako gina-prayhan

THE LETTER Z


What's your zodiac sign?:  ictus
Do you believe in the zodiac?:  nopes.
Favorite zoo animal?:  a panda cuz makaremind nako kay shaolin kid & all shaolin kids I’ve known for some time.

4 comments:

fallen rain. (: