Wednesday, May 23, 2007

yaaaaaaaaaaaay

 


 

 

This blog has been around 2 years plus plus, before, I was on LJ prolly everyday. I kept this blog bec I am either too lazy to respond to old friends’ emails asking me how I am or too angry or too giddy to be logical..

My journal’s named Bianca in memoriam of my phone name in sykes and 2x- I copied from bar2x cuz I thought it’s neat.

 

Blogging made an 8 hour phone time more bearable and friends would tell me to keep posting cuz it’s really pamatay oras.. and factually, it’s a practical way of telling me that I do not have a life and I should start getting one.

 

Again, not wanting to sound defensive, well uh, as Johnny would put it, my blog’s full of daily delilahs, what would ppl rather want? That I go around slapping anyone who annoys me, get into confrontations that involved pulling someone’s ponytail, or yelling at someone while this person is taking calls? Oh, yeah, it’ll be easier to do; however, good sense has it that it’s better to throw my verbal diarrhea at Bianca. Have her recount how silly I am to pass judgment, how self-righteous am I at times, and how I perfectly find myself closely akin to the people who I’m not extremely fond of..

 

Bottomline: it’s always stone stone in heaven. Ü ppl shouldn’t take me too seriously cuz am not queen Marie Antoinette.

--

Calmness:
Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.

Communication:
Every word that you express will return to you.

Appreciation:
Promise yourself to be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.

Character:
Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.

Business:
Promise yourself to live in faith that the whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in you.

Communication:
Think and speak the beautiful only.

(I saw this here and thought I should google Christian Larson)

 

18 comments:

  1. kooki! =p
    mas ganahan japon ko mamitad og ponytail =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. timing pajud iya post kay yeeeeeeeey. mura kog nanundog. hahaha..
    anyhoo mao unta if nako cebu mamitad manko.. here, am pala-away and loud like that pero, mejo dili nako physical. nugon!
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahaa mao. ayaw pangaway dinha kay gamay ra kay mga batos =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. kakampi... mga amiga nimu nga mupalit ug away for u...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha very well said.Ü bato bato sa langit hahaha:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh ic..hahaha/chaka. di btw mao diay na... btw oi.. wa ako manghud maglaban para nku.. wa si cai na artista pa kesa nako..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi kai. i love you. gidelete ni jet ako mga testimonial. tas giview man niya ko after nko sya giview.. so nibutang kog comment na edelete diay ako mga gisuwat. gibutangan nalang nko sya i miss you.. wwwwwaaaaaaaaah. so dowg!
    iro!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahahahahahahahahaha! opkorz my name was all over ahahahahahaha.. nya gipost na nya iyang BITCH dd2? gawd sad so hate them. i kurz! hehehehe.. miz u

    ReplyDelete
  9. wa oi, bati sgurog nawng ang gal. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha u bet, giingnan tikag kanawung nya imung friend na not my friend :D gross my guhlay cannot be swallowed hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha. ako bitaw toh friend kai... hehehe lovepeaceandhappiness to some nalang judta ani. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha yeah sama pa sa mga ms. universe.. i want *world peace* bwehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. ingnan to some. pinilian ra. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. gyud. kapoi bya mag hold ug grudge noh? mkadisgwafa

    ReplyDelete
  15. yes, let go nalang jud at times. masking grabeh betrayal cuz at times naa man sad mulet go when ikaw maka buhat ing-ana. gawd, excuse me, it's 320am. mao ni ako thots. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahaha mka emote emote ni nga time. haha my gudness think id better sleep now kay basi unsa pa akong maponder nga ikaregret nako ahaha.. miz u my dearie u take care mwah♥

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: