Wednesday, May 23, 2007

color me with may showers

 




I hate the rain and how it scares me every time it pours. My fears are crazy lately. Today, I was overwhelmed by the news that closely hit home. I know that my family is not helpless and even if we’d end up as an all-girl’s family, we will do just fine. I mean really, if people had problems with alcohol and if they loved their family they should seek help and go to rehab..

 

--  

 

I slept roughly 10 wonderful hours after shift. Oh, I did some of laundry-the wet stuff that was from bantayan.. and forgot to take them in and it rained and they got all wet again and I also lost my scissors.. (unsa daw?)

 

--

I got to talk to shobe who was asking for baon- end of charitable works by june, yey! And dich informed me that kenji can eat fries na! Yey, big boy my penguin na.. :)

 

--

We got new workstations. Kainggit ang mga comm. coaches cuz they have their own office downstairs. I want their office too. Our cubes are sooo not comfy. But, they’re all right..but, even in etel, I wasn’t used to having people sit at my back cuz the work stations that I’d choose would usually be near the john..

 

--

 

Super affected ako sa last call I audited for johnny’s team.. hayerts..

 

--

I struggle to get thru the stairs before work tonight.. the freaking white cat showed up in front of my door with a hunched back.. so I had to shoo him away with the mop four times.. tas hit him with my carryall. Dah gaba..

 

 

--

Soysoy smsd! I told him I missed him.. I do, I do.. I miss church Sundays and ayala Sunday movies and lunches with him.. and how will we ever put up that business we promised to put up three years ago? How? :) and I’ve been talking to mark the whole shift and he called twice last night.. :) grabeh kalingaw to be corresponding with people from years back..

tas shobe is always the best solace I can find.. how her forever sunny disposition could make me see things in a different perspective. I love her..

 

--

 

"You can't change anything from outside it. Standing apart, looking down, taking in the overview, you see the pattern. What's wrong, what's missing? You want to fix it. But you can't patch it. You have to be in it, weaving it. You have to be part of the weaving." Four Ways to Forgiveness by Ursula K. LeGuin

 

ThisisasadsadnightbutHeremainswonderful

RAEN

 

7 comments:

  1. Soysoy?kadto imu pa-ila2 sa una sa yala? gachurch ata mo gikan ato..ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo. hahahaha. naremember nimu sya? hahaha.
    atoooooot. gikan mo team building atoh! hahaha. makalipay imo memry. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe yeah gikan mi team bldg ato..church buddies jud mo bahü
    I miss church..

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw. i'd say church buddies, kay kung movie buddies mi, mura diko pasugot. cuz his choices of movies were: the terminal, katoh christine-aga movie-all my life ata, tas the punisher, ug uban uban pah..tas musuffer ko watch movie with him. hahaha..
    --
    yeah bitw. laay muchurch here, ako ra usa. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could've learned to like the movies he prefers hehe
    Gimingaw naku praise and worship, i'd sing with my heart although i don't have a good singing voice..

    ReplyDelete
  6. mao baya ako fave part sa worship/ haha/ tas if mamiss out nko mura anogon jud ko maau. the rest of the time kay so-so unless nindut ang speaker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ako pud..kng dili ko kaabot sa p&w kay murag my heart is not that ready for the sermon..

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: