Wednesday, May 30, 2007

do you mind?

Top 2 lines you always get from the opposite sex:
-  naga PMS ka na naman?
-  kumain ka na?

Top 2 things the opposite sex does that piss you off:
-  smoke tas would hold yer hand tas the smell sticks to yer hand or pinch yer cheeks like you are a 5 year old.. like I liked that.. nooo..
-  magkalat ng magkalat or maki read yer email or talk to you when you are blogging-like helloo


Top 2 physical assets a girl must have:
-  huge brown sloe eyes(pero diba sloe-eyed gals got purple or blue eyes?)
-  a huge tush(haha)

Top 2 guy names you find gwapo (handsome):
- Antonio(nge!)
- orlando(bloom-hehe)

Top 2 most recent disturbing comments you got from someone:

-  ach. I remembered, but, he is old diba?

-  I think nistart out xa wrong.. (okay I think I made this up)

Top 2 sweetest childhood memories:

- trips to the dentist- iliked dentists a lot
- and I don’t remember any at this point

Top 2 feel-good-nostalgic songs:
- Breakfast at tiffany’s- deep blue something
- barney song- because of matthia and kerby’s nephew- kenzo

Top 2 most played songs on your playlist (right now):

- must get out- maroon 5

- northern sky- ost of serendipity



Top 2 weird things you do:
- check ppl’s ears (I know- I am gross)
- talk to myself when am scared (this would be hard to explain..)

Top 2 everyday beauty essentials:
- lip balm
- moisturizer

Top 2 signs that you're really mad already:
- I quit talking to someone
- I yell and then burst into tears (grrrrr)

Top 2 names you'd give your future daughter:
- nafsika
- kihora matthia

 

Future Son:
- slate
- tomas joaquin


Top 2 names you wish you had:
- Bianca- because I know I looked like a Bianca hehehe
- Rio- Girl version of river, nge..

Top 2 things you ought to do before you die:
- get lisa ling’s autograph

- have my first million, ha!

Lastly, top 2 things you want to do right now:
- sleep, wake up when it’s already july 20
- fly home to cebu and babysit kenji tisoy pede ihalo sa pancit

 

--

 

I quit feeling miserable today but am terribly terribly left jaded. I just don’t want to listen and would’ve stayed in bed, ang kaso, I’ve no excuse to be ill or feel sick today. La-ay pod cuz there’s noone to speak to sa outlook for 2 straight days, nonetheless, I do not want any attachments to my outlook wutsoever becuz of one person. Hehe. I don’t look sunburnt already, or so I thought. I forgot my devotionals. and I think had weird recurring dreams.. I wanted to go home. How long will it take me to be home? Leche.. would the one year work experience be worth missing my family and my girls back home? Well, yeah, I realized what I’ll be taking back to cebu when I move back. Maaaaaaaaaaaan, am most def moving back..

 

--

“The hardest thing on earth is choosing what matters."


The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


7 comments:

  1. hahaha i remembered you used to smell my hair (and almost eating them thru ur nose) hahaha.. miz u

    ReplyDelete
  2. yer alive kai! sleep na oi. it's almost midnight. i hate midweeks or midwork weeks. grrr..

    ReplyDelete
  3. tig dugay man jud ko gasleep rainy. how's life bugging you napud? hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's not bugging me, some ppl are bugging me.. not life per se kai..

    ReplyDelete
  5. mao bah? y r they bugging u nman pud? ana jud ng artista dghan paparachis hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think kapa artista rko karya.. hoy..ayg pulaw pulaw.. maka anemic na..

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahaha mao, ambot can't sleep lng jud. preoccupied akong mind.. u know..

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: