Tuesday, May 15, 2007

fairy fancy..












my fascination for fairies began as a child.. but, it tailed my name after I became good friends with kathra and nice.. kathra’s goddess and nice would be princess(princess batong orange- do not ask, if yer from bohol, you’d prolly know)..


 


when we were kids, ma would often ask us to sleep early, me and my sisters would def have a hard time sleeping cuz we’d either get into fights or we’d stay awake talking.. the best mommy bribe then would be, FAIRIES! She’d say, sleep early and wake up at dawn, and you can slowly peer thru your windows and you’ll see them dancing just before daybreak.. we continued to believe her til we got tired of waiting for these glass-winged creatures & learned how to go to bed early..


 


and then there’s the tooth fairy, a character that was introduced to me and my sibs thru reading; each time our tooth falls out, we’d hide them under our pillows and wish for thingies like ice cream, xempre, ice cream is an inevitable purchase ma would make to soothe our throbbing gums.. wish granted!


 


Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, I miss my sisters.. and jakathra and nice.. :(


Distance is a bitch!


 

2 comments:

  1. raennnnnnn.. am back.. =p chika nya ko na unsa na ko ha..
    imissyou!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amishuuuuuu//
    cge cge kath.. lovelove you..

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: