Tuesday, May 15, 2007

excuse me, i am not infallible like the pope

i do not expect everyone to like me becuz of my job or becuz of the way i bite my cookie or the way i conduct myself or choose my words or how i become impatient and i snap(and snappers are fishes..i know!!!)

--

i did not volunteer to do the team coaching in the first place.. i was just happy to try to help.. no wonder why their callers would be mean to them..

--

--

--

i just thought that if i try to see work like it's the hugest blessing i'd be the happiest gal on earth.. (wut if i had this job & cebu? wouldn't it be grand?!)

--

can i ask the Lord to kill someone for me? like hellooooo, if he were to pick on somebody, he should pick on his own size..(like i dreamed to be king david!)

--

ohwell, the big fishes would swallow the small ones..(now, it's my fault that i'm small!)

--
and i wish that people who badger us graduated from uni! puh-lease..

--

okay, the AM gave me a juniper bath and body works hand lotion.. i should be grinning..(ang shallow)

--

my attitude towards work will be better tomorrow.. and will be better til july and will get better til january.. and i know i got my goal that i could do it til january and the 13th month pay..

--

iamtired♥thisuglycitysighs

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: