Thursday, May 31, 2007

prince eric on a detour


I feel like it’s not about anyone or being in a fucked up relationship anymore.

I pondered that thru all that has been hapnin what is mainly highlighted is my impatience and

I end up in compromise and disobedience thus my heart gets bruised. The one time that I felt completely not needing to wrap my little arms around a boy’s arm was that summer when all I had in cebu were joey and stephie and my sisters..

 

--

 

I was happy with being broke and going broke shopping, with movies and reruns, and with being a pig and I am okay. Until I fucked it up with a relationship that I so hope He would eventually approve of..

--

I tell Him, it’s okay, he is a minister’s son, and I’d get to sit on the pews with him and listen to his dad speak on a nice balmy Sunday.. screw all that..

My trying to convince God did me no good.

 

No prince eric would not want to give half a heart, wouldn’t hit on yer friend while he is dating you, wouldn’t tell you he’s not in church when in fact he is, and most of all, wouldn’t hit you or fucking go psycho when he is drunk.. he would actually want you to be the well-kept woman you oughta be.

 

I mean a couple of months ago, I saw me walking a safe distance behind some guy becuz he has a 2 year old relationship he wouldn’t risk losing to me, I let that go because I thought, it was okay cuz he opens the door of his pick up truck for me and would hold me close when we are together; I was soooo sure he’d choose me, after all we both shared same common things that his gal lacked..

 

We’re part-chinese, we’ve same jobs, and best of all, we have church as a commonplace..

Crap, he chose 2 year-relationship. tells me what transpired between us was a case of him lacking self-control..

 

--

My ego was bruised as badly as the condition of my heart is.. there are times when I wind up crying inconsolably.. I asked Him why. He answers; you did not obey..

 

Then I find myself seeing another person, only to learn he was dating practically every gal in this city! And knew only later that he is engaged and has a daughter.. that bastard..

 

Again, am like, wut the fuck now?  Nuts, Lord, how will I get it right this time? He would tell me, child you never get it do you? Even if it sounds cliché- well only fools rush in.. Esther had to go thru a year to get her acts together, be clothed properly, filter her speech, be bathed in fragrant oils to become the king’s queen..

 

It’s the same thing.. you do not nurse a broken heart by being careened into another potential heartbreak..

 

You come up with the excuse that you are seeing a Christian.. that would not measure up to how a relationship works and how that should please Me.. I am stripping you off of what you perceive to be a security blanket so that only in Me you can remember that yer heart is safe and whole..

 

So, again, if i might act on impatience ever again, I might want to rethink and remind myself it’s no fun walking behind some steps behind a guy cuz prince eric would always want to walk beside me.

 

 

--

Crap, swearing helps at times..

 

 

 

RAEN

 

 

26 comments:

  1. hinay2 lang, mare..
    four years ko walay kiki, way date2 before ko nagka morris =p
    @hugs@

    ReplyDelete
  2. mao lge ako point kat. nakaya nako pila ka years nawa gadate date cuz i thought mao na tama. human kay pataka spree najud ko afterwards..
    --
    it's sooo kefoi maging a dental cavity of some shaolin kid. haha..

    --
    hugs back. @-----------

    ReplyDelete
  3. awws raen...
    nindot lage ang feeling na in love but then it always has hurt paired with it..hinay2x lang mare..

    "halong!" Ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. so true.. pero i know how hard na if u r the one placed in that kind of situation. pero ul get by.. in one way.. or the other

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll get the lesson right soon..with these thoughts in mind..

    ReplyDelete
  6. nganu nabuang naman mo sa halong? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. wla man ko gaheartaches run.. hehe.. mas naa ko sa vantage point run of seeing things clearly.. hehe. hi karya

    ReplyDelete
  8. dobleng crap mare. mayta kung pogi-ness sya.. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha. murag mare. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ehehe so okay ra magpakatonta kng gwapo?ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwwwwwwwwww disad. point being, magtinonto sya sa iya uyab tas di xa gwapo. divah flang sa tanang flang..

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's just a new word i learned lately lnag...Ü

    ReplyDelete
  13. well then, im super hapi 4 u:) unta na always na jud..pero come to think of it, often times than not - there's no happy ending jud

    ReplyDelete
  14. naa kai oi..
    -- not always as a couple or not always becuz a gal ends up with a guy.but, becuz a person finds himself or herself complete when they find a purpose.. for instance, some by ending up in marriage and building a family, some by seeing the world. some by serving.. kanya kanyang diskarte.. so while gals or guys are single, they have the best reason to see the world or serve w/out hassle. ganun lang talaga yun. at times it's lonely not to have any1.. miserableh not to be able to be held close.. pero, dili raman na ang ultimate purpose in life..like mine- ako ultimate purpose is to make sure that my nuclear family would live the best life.. ganun and that hopefully i'd get my first million before i turn 30-by MYSELF! that would be more wagi than getting a freaking guy.. mas gwapa ang gal na self made and mayaman and bright.. kesa sa gwapa and sige kiat.. hahaha.. ganuns lang..

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow ha expert na expert ka na sa lyf ah:) hahaha... cge master *hand salute!*.. i'll take ur advice. i know we find our respective happiness in different ways or manner. but u know what? i think what's really killing happiness is loneliness. how can a person get so unhappy? lyk i've heard this a thousand times, they say i have the kind of life anyone could wish for. i have family,friends and money. often times im told that i can have anything i want, but for me it doesn't end there. there's more to life i guess. i don't deny the fact that i'm unhappy. ryt now, i'm super. maybe i'll just have to have that kind of patience to know true happiness. when i'll come accross it, then i'll let you know:) miz yah *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  16. the best of life's there lagi kai. we haven't even reached the good part yet. mao diba ingon oprah, we are to be confused when we are in our 20's? mao na..
    --
    we all have days too.. bitaw. pero, tinood.. you have tons!
    i'd want wut you have too. usa raman nawa nimu si jetus lang and LANG rajud sya karya..
    --
    so most of who we think are a huge deal, maybe in the greater scheme of things- like when we are 35 or sge 30 makasulti nalang tah, nge, why did i even bother?/ wow, did that person really matter?
    --
    iloveyouginamus.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahaha yeah he was just a piece of crap. BTW set aside sa nko si shitting iro. he doesnt matter anymore. i lyk ginamus better hehe... im just unhappy. period. pero it doesnt stop me man from living my daily life. now that's a blessing from God ryt? and the odd part is, id still end up messing my life even more hehe.. mahguhlay. help ginamus. mizyah. it was sooo super nice talking to u. mwah

    ReplyDelete
  18. i liked talking to myself too. jawk. galagot ko gniha wako kagawas. naibog judko sa apol pie ug fries sa mcdo. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahaha.. ai oo tama naminaw man diay ka ato wyl nag order ko noh?:) hehe na overwhelm nako ato sa akng kahgutom:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. patience is a virtue kuno achi.... =p

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's he's loss achi dont worry...

    ReplyDelete
  22. wala na gne ko kachindi cnu nga he akon ginaintindi.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  23. tuod bala cuz grabeh ning hulat ko kay mark.. if mali sya at least kabalo nako maghulat.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  24. try and try chi... until you get tired of trying and waiting... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  25. ano daw toh cee?
    hahaha..

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: