Friday, May 25, 2007

ah yes, ah huh


Agnes: I don't know why I love you so much. I don't even know you very well. We ain't really done much in bed, except for that one night, and for some reason, I don't even care.
Seems like all we ever talk about is bugs. I guess I'd rather talk about bugs with you than talk about nothin' with nobody. Not like I really got a lot to say, 'less I talk about misery, but who wants to hear that all the time? I don't. I just get sick of it, my lousy life, Laundromats and grocery stores, dumb marriages and lost kids. Lloyd... he's the only good time.

Bug is a play by Tracy Letts

--

ahhhhhhhh, weekend. am almost broke and i'm looking forward to housekeeping and laundry. ♥

--

and talking to mark,hopefully. and hopefully not about bugs.harhar..i miss my sisters and my penguin..will listen to 8 calls today..hayerts..how exciting is that..

--

nothing too deep or too beautiful said in my devotional today..i ended up sleeping.. i just thought that i can delay religion or faith today..and reclaim it on sunday..ngyox..di bitaw.. i wanted to rant about the maize vendor from mercado..

--

ambrokebutamhappy..singittome..♥


 

 

oh, the gal who needs the whole table of elements para mapeel off iya ugly skin color na nagaturn beet red some other time and dapat she should quit taking calls for sbc cuz her diction's ugly mentioned she shuns blogging- ang ang- di xa kibaw muwrite in the first place! tas masking she'll say how she loves how these hispanic senyoritas looked cuz they're beautiful like that, well ahhhh, dijud sya maging usa ka concept of beauty.

--

haha.oh i forgot, nimature nakow.. :)

--

ah, today, i muttered..nganu mag agent or mag call center man if di sila kibaw muenglish? and then i realised wut a terrible thing to say about someone. i mean, i've been confused and at some point wasn't the best agent when i had my time on the phone..

yikes.........

--

bitaw dearLord, wring out impatience and the not understanding or inconsiderate nature i have nutured lately..cuz i might end up not seeing what the techs can do really well on their calls..and might windup zeroing in on their mistakes on the calls.

--

can't everything stay as wonderful as today? jeremy got us lunch! cheeseburger et al. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: