Monday, May 21, 2007

bantayan is love..




uploading the photos in installment.. takes too long to upload everything at once eh.
--
Bantayan is love! ♥

I thoroughly enjoyed bantayan.. the weekend is surreal like that like of every weekend I would spend in cebu..
I went with the the Esloyos.. We took a karabao ride to sagay..and took an almost 3 hour raft to bantayan..hehe, di btw, we took the bus and we missed the ferry cuz the ferry is in cadiz, so we opted to commission(commission daw o, pakyaw is more like it bitaw..) a pump boat.. hehehe.. for 1500 the three of us had an almost comfy ride to the island.. anong comfy? I was burnt badly..i thought wearing a shirt would be safer than wearing a tank top, yun pala, I’d end up saying:: how many zebras can you hide? Hehe..

When we got to the island and we took a trisikel to sugar beach.. good thing there was a cottage left for us, the whole day was spent either swimming or boozing(booze with love from bryan who thought we were boy-enuf to booze- read emperador and red horse..)// but, it was all good cuz we all got to talk.. haha.. anong all got to talk? :)
I got sandwiched between the sibs during the night.. but, accommodation was freaking okay ra bitaw if you’re not arte..Sunday, the tides were low.. but, everything else was breathe-taking. Food wasn’t even a problem cuz you can ask the care takers to cook for you.. we were like old money lagi.. boozing and smoking and people watching and conversations were meaty man sad.. :)

Monday, we finally had the chance to get comfortably seated on a ferry- si tina girl.. we left region 7.. :( wow, naka cebu podko kahit papaano.. it was almost a surprise that everyone was nice and were speaking in an odd bisaya.. and am glad that there’s a bisaya-speaking people in a quaint island who treated us with great customer service..

Okay, I just thought that I saw too much poverty over the weekend, it bothered me.. pero Lord, from the sunny bantayan to the almost almost rainy Bacolod. I thank You for keeping us safe and for coloring me beet red yet, blessed.

Muah cebu..

2 comments:

fallen rain. (: