Monday, May 28, 2007

para mi bebe




I’ve a better understanding of my skin color now.. that it’s futile to wallow in misery, yes- I’d end up in tears cuz of how kamburiching-bolingit I looked.. add up the fact that I am rereading fulghum-makes an unforgiving syrupy combo bound for pre-PMS(see pre pajud!)..

It’ll come off you’ll see; I tell me.. however ma won’t like it when I’m home july..

Put off glutathione in the mean time and slather on cheap antibacterial,lavender scented moisturizer, this will do..
And ‘might be in Guimaras next next weekend too..

Sunday. This, am sending to soy. Harhar.

--

2 comments:

  1. Fulgum's books are great and easy to read..dili ka makableed hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. uu, mao balik balik nako ang nag iisa kong copy. haha

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: